When you purchase a new pair of shoes, what you are really doing is making an investment in the health of your feet.
Many people ask how do they find a pair of shoes that properly fit and provide the right kind of support? Well the most obvious place to start is with your own feet. You should also have a look at what you already have in the wardrobe.
Stand barefoot on a piece of paper and trace out the shape of each of your feet and then take each pair shoes you own and place them on top of the drawing. If your shoes are comfortable you will find that your shoes closely match the outline of your own feet. In-case they don’t then it is time for you to invest in new pair of shoes.
Here are some tips for buying shoes that are good for you.
1. Wait until the afternoon to shop for shoes — your feet naturally expand with use during the day and may swell in hot weather.
2. Wear the same type of socks that you intend to wear with the shoes.
3. Have our salesperson or yourself measure both of your feet — and get measured every time you buy new shoes. If one foot is larger or wider than the other, buy a size that fits the larger foot.
4. Stand in the shoes. Make sure you have at least a quarter- to a half-inch of space between your longest toe and the end of the shoe.
5. Walk around in the shoes to determine how they feel. Is there enough room at the balls of the feet? Do the heels fit snugly, or do they pinch or slip off? Don’t rationalize that the shoes just need to be “broken in” or that they’ll stretch with time. Find shoes that fit from the start.
6. Trust your own comfort level rather than a shoe’s size or description. Sizes vary from one manufacturer to another.
7. Turn the shoes over and examine the soles. Are they sturdy enough to provide protection from sharp objects? Do they provide any cushioning? Also, take the sole test as you walk around the shoe store: do the soles cushion against impact? Try to walk on hard surfaces as well as carpet to see how the shoes feel.
Now that you know how to choose your pair of shoes let us help you with our wide range of premium quality shoes that not only takes care of your feet health but also steps-up your fashion game.